Thursday 30 June 2011

Dreaming of Montenegro

Its been over two years since our Honeymoon in Montenegro, but memories from there still pop into my head, especially this time of year. It was such a beautiful and unspoilt gem (Budva excluding, awful), and we had a wonderful time there. I can highly recommend it if you want a quiet holiday away from it all. Now, we took an obscene amount of photos that we bored everyone to death with once we got home so I have tried to limit my selection, here are some of my favourites from the trip.








Locations: Perast - Kotor - Virpazar
Photos: © Hege Greenall-Scholtz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love Montenegro! And I miss it. I've been there five years ago and I'm still thinking about those places.
Boka Kotorska is beautiful! I avoided Budva and I went straight to Sveti Stefan and Virpazar.

I adore your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos.. well done! :)